Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 1

Today I spent all day out Xmas shopping. I don't thin the temperature got above 25 degrees. I drove home in rush hour traffic, rounded up all the bad little kids (ages 7, 6, and 3) put those suckers to bed and had to figure out how to start a freaking blog.

For me, one of  the worst time for a jonesing for a cigarette fix is after I eat. My mouth waters and I am actually not even full until after I smoke. I also love to smoke when I drive, especially when I have to drive in traffic, and my third trigger is I like to smoke after all the kids have been settled down for the night. So on day 1 of not smoking, I have identified 3 of my most commons triggers for lighting up.

Man do i want to smoke right now. Anyways, if I can eliminate eating, driving, and putting my kids to bed I will have eliminated 3 of my most common triggers. Easy Peasey.

No comments:

Post a Comment