Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 2

OK, it has been over 48 hours since I have smoked a cigarette. I really could use a smoke right now. It is 25 degrees outside and I love to smoke in the cold weather.

I never smoked in my house and I can't smoke indoors at my work. I think this is a good thing. My nerves are a little frayed from not smoking. Surprisingly I am not at all irritable, but I have not gone to work yet. Tomorrow will be my first day of work(hopefully smoke free). Both of the guys I car pool with smoke. They like to meet at the car pool early and smoke a cig before we head off to work this is going to be a serious hurdle for me. I love free smokes.

As far as today goes I should be able to tough it out. It is simply too damn cold to go to the store and get a pack, even though I have gone out in blizzard conditions, level 4 thunderstorms, hurricanes and blazing heat to get my fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment